Thursday, 7 July 2011

Checklists

Pre-departure.
Call Etihad--checked baggage limits √
Passport photos for me and Aengus
Multiple copies of passport detail page for me and Aengus
Register with STEP / FCO √
Medical tests Tb, Hep, Hiv
Prepare document folder for all important documents
   Passport √
   Visa √
   Passport photos
   Legalized documents √
   Copies of legalized documents √
   Original diploma, teaching and marriage certificates √
   Copies of diploma, TL, and marriage certificate
   Driving permit and license √
Register for VPN
Separate items into packing and shipping groups
Don't forget to pack in personal bag...
   Checkbooks √
   Documents
   Pouch with various cards and USB drives √
   Rasayana vitamins √
   Painkillers + travel bands
   Name and address label (inside and outside of bags)


Post-arrival.
Make copies of UAE entry stamp
Purchase phone plan with data.
Arrange to have my marriage certificate translated into Arabic.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy,

    I've perused your blog a few times, checking on things here and there..I've got a complete checklist on a word document that I'd love to send to you!! Also, about the medical info...well I had test ran, but fyi UAE like to do their won testing!! Understandable!!

    E-mail me at kamour_franklin@yahoo.com
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah...i was speaking a totally different language in that last sentence...UAE likes to complete their own testing!! LOL

    ReplyDelete